- Awards 2015
- Categories 2015
- All Categories 2015
- Category 1: The Connected Life Awards
- 1a: Best Mobile Innovation for Health
- 1b: Best Mobile Innovation for Education & Learning
- 1c: Best Mobile Innovation for Automotive
- 1d: The NFC & Mobile Money Award
- 1e: Best Use of Mobile for Retail, Brands & Commerce
- 1f: Best Mobile Innovation for the ‘Internet of Things’
- 1g: The Mobile Connect Award for Best Mobile Authentication and Identity Solution
- 1h: Best Mobile Enabled Consumer Electronics Device
- Category 2: Best Mobile Services
- Category 3: Social & Economic Development
- 3a. Best Mobile Product, Initiative or Service in Emerging Markets
- 3b. Best Mobile Product or Service for Women in Emerging Markets
- 3c. Best Use of Mobile in Emergency or Humanitarian Situations
- 3d: Best Mobile App, Service or Initiative for Accessibility & Inclusion
- 3e: Best Device for Mobile Accessibility & Inclusion
- 3f: The Green Mobile Award
- Category 4: Apps of the Year
- Category 5: Best Mobile Handsets & Devices
- Category 6: Best Mobile Technology
- 6a. Best Mobile Infrastructure
- 6b: Best Mobile Technology Breakthrough
- 6c: Best Technology Enabler
- 6d: Best Solution for Growing Smaller or Independent Networks
- 6e: Best Security/ Anti-Fraud Product or Solution
- 6f: Broadband for All: Outstanding LTE Contribution
- 6g: Outstanding Overall Mobile Technology – The CTO’s choice
- Category 7: Government Mobile Excellence Awards
- Category 8: GSMA Chairman’s Award 2015
- Category 9: Special Awards at Mobile World Congress 2015
- Press & Media
- Awards History
- Contact Us
Aside from the restriction referred to below, private individuals are permitted to copy materials from this site for their own personal, non-commercial use provided that where any such use involves publishing any part of the contents of these pages the user must acknowledge the source and include the following:- “© GSM Association 1999 – 2011″. Copying of any of the GSM family images which appear in the GSM – The wireless evolution section of this website is strictly prohibited. Members and Associate Members who wish to use these images should consult the GSM – The Wireless Evolution Implementation Guide.
All other acts restricted by copyright and all commercial usages are prohibited and all rights (including moral rights) in relation to such acts are reserved and asserted. If you have any queries in relation the above, please do not hesitate to contact [email protected]
The purpose of these pages is to promote GSM and give a general overview of the activities of the GSM Association as well as various information in relation to the GSM standard. These pages do not purport to contain either an all-inclusive view or all the information that may be relevant in assessing either the GSM Association or the GSM standard.
The information contained is no more than background information to a rapidly developing field. Independent medical, technical and/or legal advice should be taken and no reliance should be placed on any of the contents of these pages.
Whilst every reasonable effort is made to keep the content of GSM Association’s World Wide Web pages accurate to the best of its officers’ and contributors’ current knowledge, no warranty or representation of any kind, either express or implied, is made in relation to the accuracy, completeness or content of the information contained in these pages. GSM Association and its officers, members and advisers accept no responsibility or liability for material contained in these pages or for material created or published by other industry bodies, our members or any other third parties to whose pages the GSM Association’s World Wide Web pages have a link.
All digital map data is Copyright of Bartholomew, a Division of HarperCollins Publishing Ltd., and cannot be reproduced without the prior written consent of Bartholomew.
GSM Association reserves the right to revise the pages or withdraw access to them at any time.
© GSM Association 2011 GSM and the GSM Logo are registered and owned by the GSM Association.