- Awards 2015
- Categories 2015
- All Categories 2015
- Category 1: The Connected Life Awards
- 1a: Best Mobile Innovation for Health
- 1b: Best Mobile Innovation for Education & Learning
- 1c: Best Mobile Innovation for Automotive
- 1d: The NFC & Mobile Money Award
- 1e: Best Use of Mobile for Retail, Brands & Commerce
- 1f: Best Mobile Innovation for the ‘Internet of Things’
- 1g: The Mobile Connect Award for Best Mobile Authentication and Identity Solution
- 1h: Best Mobile Enabled Consumer Electronics Device
- Category 2: Best Mobile Services
- Category 3: Social & Economic Development
- 3a. Best Mobile Product, Initiative or Service in Emerging Markets
- 3b. Best Mobile Product or Service for Women in Emerging Markets
- 3c. Best Use of Mobile in Emergency or Humanitarian Situations
- 3d: Best Mobile App, Service or Initiative for Accessibility & Inclusion
- 3e: Best Device for Mobile Accessibility & Inclusion
- 3f: The Green Mobile Award
- Category 4: Apps of the Year
- Category 5: Best Mobile Handsets & Devices
- Category 6: Best Mobile Technology
- 6a. Best Mobile Infrastructure
- 6b: Best Mobile Technology Breakthrough
- 6c: Best Technology Enabler
- 6d: Best Solution for Growing Smaller or Independent Networks
- 6e: Best Security/ Anti-Fraud Product or Solution
- 6f: Broadband for All: Outstanding LTE Contribution
- 6g: Outstanding Overall Mobile Technology – The CTO’s choice
- Category 7: Government Mobile Excellence Awards
- Category 8: GSMA Chairman’s Award 2015
- Category 9: Special Awards at Mobile World Congress 2015
- Press & Media
- Awards History
- Contact Us
Stay up to date with the latest news and updates on both the Global Mobile Awards and Mobile World Congress through the GSMA social media channels. Our preferred hashtag for this year’s Global Mobile Awards is #GMA15 while the hashtag for Mobile World Congress will be #MWC15. Follow us and take part in the conversation on both the Global Mobile Awards and Mobile World Congress using your favourite social network below.
The hashtag for Mobile World Congress 2015 is #MWC15. Use this to reference the event, make your views known and get the latest thoughts and comments from the Twitterverse on Mobile World Congress.
Use LinkedIn to start a discussion or stay in touch with those you met at a past event. Join the MWC15 group on LinkedIn.
GSMA is a participant on Google+. Join our new community today!
Check out our MWC photos on Instagram here. We encourage attendees to upload photos to Instagram while at Congress, tagged #MWC15.